Monday, November 3, 2008

OOoowwwwhhhhhh...I'm doing the Owl Dance!

Happy Halloween last week! Jake and I had the day off to prepare for candy-eating. He was so excited to wear his dragon again (and do the 'owl dance') but when it came to picture time, he was not so happy!
Making Daddy do the dirty work....
In a perfect world, the candy would come to him. He did not enjoy knocking on neighbors' doors and asking for candy. He expected candy to magically appear in his bag!
I would ask Jake if he wanted to go to this house or that and his response, "Mama, I don't think they're home tonight," or "Mama, they don't have good candy!"
The Loot
Needless to say, Jeremy and I have eaten most of the candy.
17 days until we're in the great state of MS......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that first picture of the pouting dragon makes me want to cry!! And we already know I'm tearful today. So sad.. I hope he got over the shyness and had a Happy Halloween when it was all said and done :)

Jim and Cara Lea said...

I love the 'sad Jake the dragon' picture! It is so precious! I know ya'll had a great time with Halloween.. he was so cute in his costume!

ps- I am ready for the Alaskan caravan when you are! :)