Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Smalentines!

Lately, Jake has been napping with his parents....He starts out in his bedroom but when I woke up one morning last week, both he and Jeremy were snoring on the couch. Poor kids.
Last Friday, Jake had the coolest Valentine's Party at his school. Actually, I think I had more fun than he did even though I didn't get any pizza. He kind of acted bored-like
"Mom, where's my stinkin' candy already?"
His stinkin' candy was all over his face immediately after we got home Friday afternoon! We love cupcakes!
Doesn't everybody wear their food while they eat it? It's the latest fashion in Pre-K!
Our conversation Sunday night:
"Mama, lay down right here so I can hold you!"
"Okay, but won't Mama smash you?"
"No, I love you Mama but don't hurt my legs."
He still loves his Mama the most!!
49 days until Jake's 4th Birthday....

1 comment:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

i love it.. lay down so i can hold you.. if that doesn't melt you heart.. what will? he's a keeper!