Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mutts on a Mission 2010

Last weekend Jeremy, Jake, Molly, and I walked in the American Cancer Society's Mutts on a Mission. Over $3300 was raised to help more cancer patients in Florida.
While Jake, Molly, and I walked, Jeremy made a quick stop for 'the baby' at Dunkin Donuts. You can't expect us to walk right by one and not eat, right?
Jake and Shaggy Dog
With my increased workload, it's become much harder to find time to blog about how cute my kid is but I will try harder. Jake is just so darn cute! Every night he lays on my growing belly and tells me what the baby feels like. Some days it's a girl and some days it's a boy. Either way, he says the baby will not want to cry but will poop a lot!
Happy Birthday to our niece, Mary Adrianne Love, who was welcomed by Seals, Melissa, and Big Brother Austin! We can't wait to snuggle with this pretty girl in April!

No comments: