Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twinkies!

If, for one second, you ever wonder who Sweet Pea looks like: check out Papa Bear! They have the exact same profile and smile. I guess this means my dad would've been a really cute baby girl (sorry Daddy...we do love you!).
She seems to like her twin too. She actually let someone besides her favorite mother hold her during Thanksgiving. Big Step.
Happy 20 weeks Baby Love!
In Monkey news, did you know my kid is so dang creative?!? He's definitely more artistic than I ever was. If you've ever been to our house, you've seen our doors. I should really take pictures of them one day. Anyway, Monkey decorated them with original art work for each family member. Last week, he made brightly colored skulls and cross bones (I'm not a bad parent but don't ask me where he saw these!).
Today, he decided to make Sweet Pea a cupcake for her door because 'she's the sweetest baby in the whole world.' Man, I love these kids.

No comments: