Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011.

We had a wonderful low-key Easter weekend at home. Naturally, I didn't get one picture of the kiddos dressed up for church. Just so you know...they were so stinking adorable!
Lovey-thank you for the singing bunny! We have listened to his song no less than 100 times this weekend. I think Monkey loves him more than Sister does!
Sunday morning wrestling match. I think Monkey is taking a milk break at this point.
For the Easter Bunny:
What is that (egg)? When you come,
I am so excited!
I love you!
Love, Jake
Checking out the loot. Monkey hit the Bakugan jackpot.
Happy Easter! Monkey is convinced that the key to getting a good basket is by leaving the Bunny a note and snack (just like Santa).
Loving her baby doll and books.
Monkey found $3 in his eggs...so much better than candy!

Happy Easter!!

No comments: