Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello?

I'll admit....sometimes I get tired of blogging. It doesn't really take more than a few minutes a week to do it, but there are times when I would rather space out on the couch than blog. My sanity could use a break.

But anyway, so we're here! Below are a few pictures of what we've been up to over the last couple of weeks.
Playing under the kitchen table. My older brother and I spent many, many hours playing under this table as kids. I love seeing my own wild animals enjoy it as much as we did!

*On a side note, notice Sister is wearing shoes (if only for a few minutes). She loves shoes but doesn't wear them long and will only wear sparkly, pretty shoes. Her brother's hand-me-down New Balances weren't stylish enough for her!
Monkeys lists of Rock and Doom. The Big Man and I have made both lists yet somehow we've survived. Our Monkey has such a wild imagination!
This may not be the greatest but Sister is pooping while watching Tosh.O. J and I love his show! Apparently, it brings out the poops in her!
(It goes without saying that she'll make me pay for this one day.....)
A bee hiding from us on the stairs.
Sister enjoying her Rice Crispy treat. Never come between the Vulture and her snack!

No comments: