Thursday, October 16, 2008

Swiper the Swiping Fox!

Check out Jake's new 'do! I utterly despise cutting his blonde hair but finally agreed with the spouse that it was time. Jake asked for something cool and he got it!




The next morning Jake got mad at me because I was not spiking his hair the way he wanted. It's hard to be that good looking but he does it with grace and dignity! And, I'm not allowed to fix his hair anymore.....

(Yes, that is Chick Fil-A in the background-we couldn't resist! We went there after the haircut so I could publicly cry that my 3 1/2 year old looks like a 5 year old...time is flying to fast!)

1 comment:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

Suzanne--

He looks like a big boy now! I know that probably killed you.. but you are right, he is pretty darn handsome! I love that he wants to spike it already.. looks like you'll have your hands full the older he gets! :)