Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Niece is Cuter than Yours!

While in MS, we were able to spend quality time with the sweetest little sassy ever! Jake adores Lauren (he calls her 'Sassy') so we kept her a few hours while her mom worked.

Last night we watched the movie, 'Elf' on tv and Jake was intensely studying how Buddy the Elf made it to the North Pole. For the one person who has not seen this-Buddy snuck in Santa's bag while he was at the orphanage. Jake asked me the following:
Jake: 'Mama, does Santa bring babies from the North Pole?'
Me: 'Sometimes.'
Jake: 'Can he bring us a baby brother?' I don't want a baby sister because I don't want to share girly toys.'
Me: 'Santa isn't bringing us a baby brother or sister this year. Maybe next.'
Jake: 'Well, he better not play with my Diego train when he gets here!'
Of course, I couldn't leave without taking a nap with her. Jeremy was jealous.
Pictures of Jake and Santa to come....

2 comments:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

I loved the conversation about babies from the North Pole.. priceless.. and I love the family photo of ya'll.. especially the mohawk! :)

mary lee said...

I love the family picture! Such a good picture!