Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Next Great Sketch Artist

We are proud to announce that Jake can now write his full name!! Well..almost! He knows his full name but since we use a nickname, he can now write his full nickname. If you look closely, you can see Greer written backwards in sidewalk chalk. We've had several practice runs since then and I'm told that Jake is beginning to write his first and last name on all his work at school.
Yes, I know what you're thinking, 'He is a child genius!'
My future criminal sketch artist-I drew it but only with Jake's direction. That includes sword in hand!
For the finale, Jake told me last week that my 'special day' was soon and he wrote out special words for me. You can see Mama spelled backwards (again we're working on directions). I'm so proud of my man!!
Happy Mother's Day early! This sounds corny, but every day with Jake and Jeremy is a special day for me!

No comments: