Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bossy Britches!

Don't get me wrong, Monkey loves school! However, he doesn't like to get up by an alarm. He's more of a I'll-wake-up-on-my-own-time kind of kid. He wrote me this note after school because I made him get up early Monday morning.
He's doing great in school. He does go to time-out on the playground every day but is still coming home with green lights. I asked him why and what he talks about so much but he just tells me he has 'things to say.' He's very opinionated! Monkey's teacher said he'll talk to anyone in the class so moving him around has proven unsuccessful. Jeremy and I would never have talked that much in school! I don't know where Monkey gets it from....

Sweet M is 8 weeks old today and still a doll! She's holding her head up more, smiling all the time, and sleeping about 5 hours through the night. Tonight she's moving from the cradle in our room to her crib in her room. I'm a little nervous but know it's for the better. She's just growing up so fast!
She sleeps exactly like her big brother and Daddy. So cute!

1 comment:

Erica said...

The picture of Morgan is so sweet! And what a fun note..can't believe he can write so well already, impressive!! You and Jeremy talking in school?? No way ;)So what hours does Morgan sleep at night.. that gives me hope..5 hrs at 8 weeks sounds pretty good!!