Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bumpo Baby!

In honor of Sweet Pea turning 11 weeks old today, we tried out her Bumpo seat. Results: she loves it! She prefers to sit up straight anyway so she can see her entire surroundings but this makes her a little more independent. Now she can sit and talk to me while I do things around the house.
If you look closely, you'll see my dream is coming true-her hair has a red tint to it! I love it!

While playing Batman with her brother, she had to check out Ringo, the ceiling fan, to see what he's up to. Big Brother likes having her close by.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Jake and Hayden would have a blast together. He has that batcave and those figurines too! You crack me up with the Ringo comments on the fans.. so funny. Yay, red hair!! Maybe she'll have that gorgeous strawberry blonde hair. Can't believe it's been 11 weeks!