Friday, April 24, 2009

We Know How to Read?

It's not so much that I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging this week, it's that I'm pre-occupied. My evil (I say this because I love her) mother got me hooked on the Twilight Saga so for the last 8 days, I've been using all of my precious spare time to read instead of doing important things like playing with Jake, cleaning the house, and blogging. I did finally finish all four books in record time and the fifth unfinished manuscript. All wonderful and totally worth reading! I think Jeremy and Jake are sick of vampires and villains now because I've also watched the first movie twice in the last 8 days. So until November 20th, I will end all of my pre-occupation with this movie. Wish me luck.
In other news, we've been lazy this week. Below are a few pics of Jake and Molly playing ball in the house. We don't have much furniture around and nothing breakable so why not? They both love big balls as much as they love each other! Molly can suck the air out of any sized ball....just ask her.
The soccer ball did not survive.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: