Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Worms? That You Can Eat?

Happy 4th Birthday Jake!!
Four years ago today, at around 1-ish (I forget time due to labor), Jacob Glenn Greer entered into our family. We are so thankful to celebrate another birthday with him.
Below is his worm cake he requested in detail. It must be green (on the inside) with green writing and it must look like dirt and it must have ooey-gooey worms! So everyone knows that I am not at all talented in the kitchen but I worked really hard on this!
Jake-if you ever read this, Happy Birthday my sweet! We love you!
Waking up the Birthday Boy with a song...this was right before he begged me to stop singing.
Helping Mama make his cake yesterday. He's more gifted in the kitchen than his parents.
Jake is having a little party at school followed by a fun night at the Clay County Fair on Friday. More pics soon to come.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: