Friday, August 29, 2008

Go to Hell Ole Miss!

Nothing major to report this week other than Jake is staying in Mississippi until next weekend. I cry thinking about it! But he was having so much fun on his new tire swing that I couldn't make him come home early. So Jeremy and I get to sit and stare at one another for 7 more days. Yeah....
So living in Gator Country is not that much fun when you're a Bulldog but below is one of my co-workers and I on 'Game Day Friday.' Our new director let us dress down and support our teams. Go Dawgs! We'll be watching them tomorrow night at the Ale House in Jax. Wish us luck!


Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suz! Finally jumped into blogdom, you should check it out one day. I think you can just click on my name. Anyways, love the shirt! Where can I get one?? All they have here in the great state of Texas is orange longhorn crap. Miss you! Ging