Monday, August 11, 2008

Remember Syndrome?



So we have moved over to the dark side and entered the blogging world. Since we laugh at our own jokes, we'll be okay if our readers don't actually read our page. Jeremy and I recently bought a new camera while in search for the Wizard of Oz (only at Best Buy for those of you with children) so we can now take pictures of our seed.



This is my favorite picture of Jake at the moment. He really thinks he's a superhero and loves to be a handy helper!






1 comment:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

Hi-- Let me just say.. I love reading people's blogs, so I was thrilled to see you had one now! :) I really want to start one too, but I can't convince Jim that it's a good idea yet.. But anyways.. I look forward to seeing cute pics of Mr. Jake!

- Cara Lea